KEO is a creative enterprise, where innovation is a way of life. We are uniquely resourced with end-to-end services to take clients from inspiration, through conceptualization, to realization of design or project delivery in the built and natural environments.
KEO is embracing the challenge to alter the culture of development – from doing well to doing well while doing ‘good’ and provide an improvement on the value of assets. KEO’s investment in sustainability and environmental services represents a corporate social responsibility to truly embrace the vision of achieving quantifiable sustainability benefits in all KEO projects.
KEO’s sustainability and environmental staff have extensive experience applying the principles of sustainability strategies and rating systems to national standards, city-scale solutions, high-end projects with multiple real-estate assets typologies and infrastructure, from concept all the way through to construction in a fully coordinated and streamlined process.
Informed by research and actual delivery, the KEO Sustainability and Environmental Services team improves the management of the project lifecycle, from project identification, site selection and feasibility to design and delivery.
KEO’s wide range of award-winning sustainability services are aimed at developing and implementing a sustainable future.
Professional Consultancy Services:
– Carbon Footprint & Decarbonization Strategy
– Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) Consultancy
– Environmental, Social and Governance (ESG) Disclosures (SASB, GRI, TCFD)
– Policy Conception & Implementation
– Standards, Strategies, KPI & Framework Development
– Sustainability & ESG Monitoring and Compliance Tools Development
– Tailored Consultancy Services
Certifications Consultancy, Advisory and Auditing Services
– Dubai Green Building Regulations (Al Sa’fat)
– Green Star South Africa
Technical Expert Services:
– Building to Citywide Energy Strategy & Modelling Services
– Carbon Accounting – Real-Estate to City-Scale
– Citywide Sustainable Infrastructure
– Climate Change Adaptation Studies
– Energy & Water Audits and Reduction Strategies
– Indoor Environmental Quality Studies
– Microclimate & Passive Design Modeling
– Net Energy & Carbon Zero Modelling
– Smart Cities & Technologies Strategy
– Renewable & Energy Strategy Services
– Research & Innovation
– Sustainable Master Planning and Infrastructure
– Contaminated Land Studies Services
– Due Diligence Assessments Services
– Environmental & Social Impact Assessments Services
– Monitoring, Reporting and Modeling Services
– Planning, Policy & Development Services
– Site Supervision Services
Waste Design & Planning Services:
– Corporate Waste Strategy & Governance
– Technical Waste Services
– Transaction Advisory Services