- This event has passed.
Standardisation of ESG Reporting – Virtual Summit
July 1, 2021 | 9:00 am – 5:30 pm
This senior executive virtual summit will provide a timely forum for key stakeholders to discuss how to achieve standardisation in ESG reporting and overcome any issues limiting progress.
The summit will feature a roster of distinguished speakers discussing standardisation of ESG reporting, issues of over-standardisation and how in practice to achieve full reporting, including through climate competence in the boardroom, adequate and accurate data and significant auditing activity.
Some of our speakers confirmed to date include:
- Mark Manning, Technical Specialist, Sustainable Finance and Stewardship, Financial Conduct Authority (FCA)
- Ugo Bassi, Director, Financial Markets, DG FISMA, European Commission
- Tom Seidenstein, Chair, IAASB
- Ian Mackintosh, Chair, Corporate Reporting Dialogue
- Siobhan Cleary, Senior Specialist, United Nations Sustainable Stock Exchanges Initiative
- Curtis D. Ravenel, TCFD Secretariat & Senior Advisor to Mark Carney, COP26 Finance Advisor and UN Special Envoy
- David Carlin, Climate Change Consultant and TCFD Lead, UNEP FI
- Michael Herskovich, Global Head of Stewardship, BNP Paribas Asset Management
- Stephanie Maier, Global Head of Sustainable and Impact Investment, GAM Investments
- Ovo Gharoro, Head of Investment Data Solutions, M&G Investments
Key topics which will be covered at the summit include:
· Progress towards standardisation in climate-related reporting
· Improving the climate competence of British boardrooms
· Overcoming issues of over-standardisation
· The evolving role of auditors in reporting and disclosure
· Asset owners and ESG reporting
· The data challenge: sourcing and analysing climate impact data
Who should attend
The senior management, heads of corporate reporting, corporate governance, sustainability, strategy, risk, shareholder/investor relations and government relations at listed and large private companies. Also, the senior management, heads of ESG, responsible investment, green finance, stewardship and strategy at asset managers, insurance companies, pension funds and their service providers (audit, law and consultants).
Fees and Registration information
Standard Delegate Fee: £495 + VAT (£396 with 20% Discount Code: ESGR20GR)
Book Today via email: email@example.com or Call +44 (0) 1932 340 115